Pagina's

24 oktober 2007

Halloween House Sampler

This morning I finished my Halloween House Sampler, just in time for Halloween! Unfortunately the frame I thought I would use doesn't fit... so I have to go on the lookout for another frame or finish it otherwise. I will think about what to do with it... but I thought I would show it to you anyway:

I haven't been stitching much the last days, have been too busy with other things this autumn holiday. But today is a rather gloomy and cold day (at least I feel cold) so I like to stay inside where it is warm, the children are playing so it is a good day for some crafting! I already cut some fabrics for a miniature quilt I want to make, and ironed on some little pieces for applique. I don't have the right needles to fasten those pieces properly though, so I put it away again until I have bought the right needles. I have some little halloween stitching projects to finish, I think I will make myself a warm cup of tea and get to those!

4 opmerkingen:

Vonna Pfeiffer zei

Willeke...it is beautiful! I particularly like the fabric you did it one! HURRAY!!!

Cindy zei

Ooh! I really like your Halloween House :)

Tanya Willis Anderson zei

Love it!!! Who is the designer on this piece? It is so fun looking.

Tanya

Unknown zei

@Tanya: this is a piece from The Drawn Thread.
@Vonna: the fabric is 14ct Beige Vintage Linen from Zweigart.

Wie volgt dit blog?