Pagina's

12 november 2007

Your patience is rewarded!

Today I got word from the lovely Tanya Anderson, aka The Sampler Girl that she has released the design I modelstitched for her today, and thus I can at last show you a picture of it:

I just love the way Tanya has finished it into this little cushion. The design itself was such a joy to stitch, working with some until then unknown threads to me. There are some fabulous silk threads in this design (I just love working with silks, don't you?).
I wanted to thank you all for your kind comments on my posts, they are all greatly appreciated!

4 opmerkingen:

Tanya Willis Anderson zei

Thank you oodles again, Willeke. And yes, I'll be in touch for more modelstitching next year.

Happy stitching, Tanya

Anoniem zei

Oooh Willeke, dat is mooi!
En leuk dat je mag modelstitchen!

mainely stitching zei

What a beautiful project - lucky you!! :D

Vonna Pfeiffer zei

Your stitching for Tanya is most excellent. It's a cute design ;)

Wie volgt dit blog?