Pagina's

19 augustus 2008

School started again...

... on Monday. And so, this past weekend, we "celebrated" the end of summer vacation. On Saturday the children went to their grandparents for a sleepover, so we had an unexpected evening "off duty". First we wanted to go to the cinema, but there wasn't any movie that appealing to us to leave home for. Instead we took a long walk with the dog, made ourselves a lovely dinner of buffalo mozzarella and spanish ham

and pizza, and after that watched a dvd while sharing a jar of Ben and Jerries cookie dough icecream... we thought it was a nice evening! Just before going to bed we had a (kind of blurry, there was a bit of a mist) view at the partial moon eclipse


On Sunday, we baked a pie

for dessert and then vacation was over... Fortunately both our daughters like school so much, although the youngest had a bit of a problem saying goodbye when I left her at school in the morning.

Finally, I have some stitching to show you, it is my design on the RR to start on Sept. 1. I have adapted LHN's "Spot of Coffee/Tea" to fit both the coffee and tea theme I want my RR to have. I haven't finished it yet, but I hope to do have done so by the end of this week, so that I can make the parcel ready to send out for the first time.


sorry for the messy layout on this post, I cannot seem to get it right, hopefully the next one will be better!

Wie volgt dit blog?