Pagina's

02 augustus 2008

Some things to show

As I am sure she must have unpacked it by now I want to show you a little something I made this week to send along with Chantals birthday present. She loves blue and tea so I thought this would be just right for her:

"Tea with Jane" freebie by The Sampler Girl, done on off-white 28 count jobelan in GAST threads.

Yesterday the mailman surprised me with a package from Chantal in our Dutch Borduurhoekje group's summer needleroll exchange, and this is what was in it:


Besides the beautiful needleroll there were some fabrics in yummy yellow colors, fun buttons, satin ribbons in various widths and colors, and a Jeannette Douglas design called "Summer at the Ocean". Thanks Chantal for the great package!

Last Sunday we returned from our summer vacation, which this year we spent at a camping in the Belgian town of Virton. It was a nice vacation, the weather was nice, and I got a lot of stitching done. Allmost all of it are present so I will have to wait showing them until they are received...

Today I am going to start a new project, an RR with 5 other ladies from the Borduurhoekje group. For my subject I have chosen LHN patterns with a coffee/tea theme. The RR is supposed to be finished on my birthday next year. First sending date is Sept. 1, I am very looking forward to receiving the RR packages every time!

Wie volgt dit blog?