Pagina's

06 januari 2008

Happy New Year!

A bit late, but I want to wish each and every one of you a happy New Year! Hope you all had good holidays, as I did!

Last night I received a package from Joan in Minnesota, and boy did she spoil me. She sent me two beautiful Fair and Square blocks:

But also, she spoilt me with some great gifts, among which patterns from my wish list, the seasonal fobs of Heart in Hand:

Thank you Joan for this lovely package!

As for stitching, I have been working hard on the Noah's Ark afghan by Sue Hillis Designs in vacation, but since my computer isn't working with me at the moment I cannot show you the latest pics now, so you have to take my word for that! I will show you pics next time, I promise!

3 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Happy New Year to you too, Willeke!! The F&S blocks are beautiful!! Love the orts bag! Lucky girl, you...enjoy!!

Kieny The Dutchlady zei

Lovely presents Willeke enjoy them!

Vonna Pfeiffer zei

That's a lovely set of blocks your received and what a load of goodies as well! WOW!

Wie volgt dit blog?